Oracle Linux is the best Linux for your enterprise. Oracle Linux with its default Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel brings the latest Linux innovations to market, delivering extreme performance, advanced scalability, and reliability for enterprise applications.
Oracle University offers premier training for Oracle Solaris, Linux and systems
to help you with the knowledge to use the latest features and to deploy
these products successfully and quickly.
Oracle Enterprise Manager is Oracle’s complete cloud lifecycle management solution. It is the industry’s first complete solution including self-service provisioning balanced against centralized, policy-based resource management, integrated chargeback and capacity planning and complete visibility of the physical and virtual environment from applications to disk.
Oracle Technology Network (OTN) is the world’s largest online community of developers, system administrators, DBAs, and architects using Oracle products and computer-industry-standard technologies. OTN provides the following resources -
- Download and use free software under our Developer License, with no time limit.
- Choose from among hundreds of discussion forums to get crowdsourced, actionable advice from Oracle engineers and other Oracle Technology Network members.
- Attend free hands-on workshops (physical and virtual): Oracle Technology Network Developer Days, Architect Days, Java Days and Sys Admin Days.
To Learn more about what awaits System Administrators and Developers at OTN please please visit www.oracle.com/technetwork/systems.
Use Oracle Solaris 11 to quickly and securely deploy services in large scale cloud environments and traditional enterprise data centers. Rely on the #1 UNIX to bring mission-critical capabilities to your cloud.
Oracle Solaris 11 - #1 Enterprise OS. Built for Clouds.
- Built for clouds
- First fully virtualized OS
- Secure rapid provisioning and simple lifecycle management
- Best for enterprise applications
- Peace of mind for enterprise data
- World record performance
- Engineered for Oracle
- Co-engineered with Oracle
- Optimized for Oracle hardware
To learn more about Oracle Solaris 11 please go to: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/solaris11/overview/index.html
Oracle's SPARC T4
With a 5x improvement in single-thread performance, 1TB of memory capacity, and massive system throughput and I/O capacity, the SPARC T4 is ideal for large scale applications, enterprise-wide consolidation and database projects that require extreme reliability, availability and security.
- Built-in Virtualization with Live Migration
- On-chip Cryptographic Acceleration
- Dynamic Threads
To Learn more about T4 go to: http://www.oracle.com/us/products/servers-storage/servers/sparc-enterprise/t-series/overview/index.html
Agenda and presentation from the Oracle Solaris 11 Summit Day