This is the globalization community that consists of people from Sun and outside of Sun, who are committed to and passionate about Glassfish localization
Localize Glassfish products for users in different countries of the world
- We welcome community members to join us in contributing to the localization of the Glassfish products.
- To contribute, you will need to read GlassFish project governance policy, sign Sun Contributor Agreement (SCA) and send the signed agreement to Sun following this process.
- Join Gloablization community alias for project communication: email@example.com
- Open-sourced Glassfish v3 is the current project for localization. Community members are encouraged to translate into their languages.
- We will provide an easy-to-use translation tool for software translation. The tool leverages the existing translation to help translation consistency and accuracy.
- After you sign and send the SCA, check the available projects below and decide what you can contribute.
- Send email to G11n community alias that you want to contribute...
G11n Projects Available for Your Contribution(Top Contributor List)
A separate translation project is also underway for the User and Developer FAQs on the GlassFish wiki. For more information about contributing to that effort, see Translating GlassFish User and Developer FAQs.
Glassfish v3 localized builds will be provided for testing. You can help test both the i18n and l10n aspects of the products. Please refer to the L10nTestInstruction and v3 EA Software Schedulefor more details.
These blogs on Glassfish provide up to date information on Glassfish and they have been translated. They provide localized news about GlassFish and related technologies and are popular with Glassfish users. You are encouraged to write about GlassFish in your own blogs. If you have GlassFish related entries, please let us know so we can list them here.
- The Aquarium (English)
- The Aquarium (zh)
- The Aquarium (es)
- Ã£Â‚Â¢Ã£Â‚Â¯Ã£Â‚Â¨Ã£ÂƒÂªÃ£Â‚Â¢Ã£ÂƒÂ - The Aquarium (ja)
- The Aquarium (ru)
- Build instruction for v2 ML
- For general project communication, we use g11n glassfish alias
- Email alias can also be set up for language specific discussion and coordination. We currently have a Japanese GlassFish users group and a Chinese GlassFish users group.
- G11n Contributor List