Get the Software to Install an Oracle Communications Unified Communications Suite Deployment
Version 7 Update 1
To install a Communications Suite 7 Update 1 deployment, download the necessary software from http://edelivery.oracle.com/.
- At the Welcome screen, click the Continue link in the first paragraph.
The Export Validation page is displayed.
- Type in your information, click the check box that you have read the Trial License and Export Restrictions, and click the second check box to accept the Export Restrictions.
- Click Continue.
- From the drop-down menu, select Oracle Communications Applications and platform then click Go.
A list of items is displayed.
- Select Oracle Communications Unified Communications Suite 7 Update 1 Media Pack and then click Continue.
A set of Communications Suite downloads is displayed.
- Click Download for the component you need.
Mobile Synchronization Server and Connector for Microsoft Outlook are separate downloads.
In addition, you might need some or all of the following dependent component products, which you obtain separately.
- Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server 2.1.1 with HADB
Log in to My Oracle Support to obtain the platform-specific version of Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server 2.1.1 with HADB. Search for the following patch IDs. If these patches are superceded by another patch, use the more recent patch.
- Solaris SPARC: 128643-24
- Solaris x86: 128644-24
- Red Hat Linux: 128645-24
- Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition 11gR1 (select Oracle Fusion Middleware product pack), then select the Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g Media Pack, then select ODSEE for download)
- MySQL 5.1 (required for Calendar Server 7 Update 1) is included in the Communications Suite Media Pack.
As of Communications Suite 7 Update 1, support for Access Manager and Sun OpenSSO has been deprecated. See: Deprecated Support of Access Manager and Sun OpenSSO.
- Sun Java Enterprise System 5 Update 1
Download the JES 5 Update 1 distro to obtain Web Server 7.0 software.
For more information about Communications Suite 7 Update 1 component product dependencies, see Requirements for Communications Suite 7 Update 1.
|If you order a Communications Suite DVD, it only contains Communications Suite software. The DVD does not contain Directory Server, Java ES, GlassFish, or OpenSSO software.|
For more information regarding entitlements (RTU and support) and licensing, see Communications Suite Licensing Information.