The Communications Suite sites provides the following different ways of getting to the information that you are looking for:
You might want to try out the following Google Customized Search Engine, which searches the Communications Suite, Communications Suite 7, and msg.infodoc.wiki sites:
Communications Suite Documentation Search
The Communications Suite documentation is made up of the following multiple wiki spaces, or sites:
- Communications Suite home page
- Release-specific sites:
- Communications Suite 126.96.36.199.0
- Communications Suite 7 Update 4
- Communications Suite 7 Update 3
- Communications Suite 7 Update 2
- Communications Suite 7 Update 1
- Communications Suite 7
- Communications Suite 6 Update 2
- Communications Suite 6 Update 1
- Communications Suite 6
Navigate to the Communications Suite home page for administration, customization, and reference guides. Navigate to the release-specific sites for information about a particular release, such as installation, upgrade, and release notes.
The Communications Suite home page, or landing page as it is sometimes called, shows all of the major sections within the Communications Suite documentation. It is divided into four main panels:
- Newly Added, which shows a list of recently created content on this wiki space
- Quick Picks, which provides a list of assorted index pages
- How-to's, which provides task-oriented material organized by the product life cycle
- Guides, which shows a traditional view of Communications Suite product documentation (for the most current release)
The left panel is a navigation tool available on every page. It enables you to view documentation by product or by release.
The search bar that is located in the left panel enables you to search just this site. Simply type your search query, press Enter, and the Site Search page appears with the search results. By default, you search just this site. You can also filter results by type of content, by date, and by user (Who).
The search bar that is located in the upper right-hand corner of the wikis.oracle.com user interface enables you to search all sites on wikis.oracle.com. You can also filter results by type of content, by date, and by user (Who).
Clicking the Browse menu at the top of the interface enables you to browse the site by Pages and Labels.
- The Pages selection gives you the following three views of the site:
- Tree View
- Recently Updated
- The Labels view shows a label "cloud" in two ways:
- Popular labels
- All labels
Sometimes you want to find information for a particular product. This site contains a number of "index" pages that group information into this type of view. You can even find an index of this entire site. See Product Indexes for a listing of these index pages.
Confluence data is stored in fields which can be specified in the search. To search a specific field, type the name of the field followed by a colon ':' and then the term you are looking for.
For example, to search just the Calendar Server documentation (that is, all the wiki pages that have the label "caldavserver") for the string "timezone," type in the search box:
For a list of labels used on the CommSuite wiki, see Popular Labels.